- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
We have attained a distinct niche in the global markets as an eminent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of White Coal Briquetting Machine. It is manufactured utilizing top-quality components and incorporating sophisticated technology. Owing to its high efficiency, offered machine is widely used for transforming the wastes of agriculture into non-polluting fuel. We check the offered machine on different quality parameters to avoid any kind of flaw. Offered White Coal Briquetting Machine is appreciated by our clients for its below listed features:
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation
- Prolonged functional life
- Reliable operations
- Robust construction
White Coal Briquetting Machine Features:
- Mechanical and hydraulic briquetting press system
- High operational fluency with easy applications
- No air pollution and no loss of production due to direct feeding system
- Direct feeding without hammer mill leads to less energy consumption
- Heavy structure helps in maximum production
- Reaper less production of high density fuel briquettes without any loss
White Coal Briquetting Machine Technical Specifications:
- Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
- Raw material: biomass, agro forest waste
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Machine structure: simple and firm
- Power Require for Machine:91 H.P
- Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
- Machine color: as per order
- Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/hr
- Machine condition: new
- Motor Type: AC motor
- Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In White Coal Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- White Coal Briquetting Machine Features:
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
White Coal Briquetting Machine Advantages
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
"Our wide range of products include Briquetting Press such as Jumbo Briquetting Press, Mechanical Briquetting Press, Biomass Briquette Press, Cow Dung Biofuel Briquette Press and Bio Fuel Briquetting Press."
13, Galaxy Industrial Estate, Survey No. 275, Nr. Grevity Casting, Shapar (Veraval), Rajkot, Gujarat, 360024, India