Our domain expertise helps us to fabricate Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant. We have a team of highly experienced and diligent professionals, who utilize qualitative metallic components for fabricating this plant. Our plant is fabricated keeping in mind the clients' requirements in order to gain their optimum satisfaction. This plant is widely utilized for transforming agro, industrial and forestry waste into non-polluting fuel requiring least operation cost. Our Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant is highly admired by our clients owing to its high efficiency, low maintenance, robust construction, prolonged functional life and low power consumption.Our organization is recognized as the prominent manufacturer, importer and supplier of a wide assortment of Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant. This plant is widely used for making coal briquettes by converting agricultural waste without the support of any binding material or chemical. Due to high efficiency, low maintenance, excellent performance and longer service life, our offered gamut is widely used in numerous industries across the world. In addition, this plant can be availed from us at highly reasonable prices.
Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant Technical parameters:
- Raw Material form: powdery,up to 25mm size can be used directly
- Power Require for Machine,Hammer,Blower: 91 H.P
- Machine name: Coal Briquetting Plant
- Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
- Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
- Briquette shape: square,round,hexagonal
- Motor & electric closet: high quality
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
- Finished Product Shape: cylindrical
- Length of Briquette: as per order
- Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/hr
- Machine color: as per order
Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant Features:
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
Fuel Briquetting Biomass Plant Advantages
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export : Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..