- 2100000 INR
- 85 H.P Pa
- as per order
Over the years, we have gained expertise in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Biomass Briquetting press. Our machine is manufactured under the supervision of our well-trained professionals using top-quality metallic and non-metallic components incorporating sophisticated technology. We conduct different quality tests on this machine to avoid any kind of defect. Offered machine is timely delivered at the destinations of our clients in order to assure their convenience. Some of the unique features of our Biomass Briquetting Machines are listed as follows:
1) Easy installation press machine
2) Low maintenance briquetting machines
3) Least operation cost briquetting machines
4) Prolonged functional life
5) Reliable operations of briquetting machines
6) No Vibration, Operation Stable, Hydraulic Drive, Safe & PLC Control.
7) Manual & Automatic Operation (Optional).
8) Applied in steel plants, reusing plants, ferrous & non-ferrous refining industry to layer mental sawdust into high thickness briquettes to diminish blazing misfortune throughout purifying.
1) Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
2) Raw material: biomass,agro forest waste
3) Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
4) Machine structure: simple and firm
5) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
6) Product name: Briquetting Press Machine
7) Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
8) Machine color: as per order
9) Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/ hr
10) Machine condition: new
11) Motor Type: AC motor
12) Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In Biomass Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
1) Finished product shape- Cylindrical
2) Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
3) Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
4) Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
5) Form of raw material- Powder
6) Finished product size- 90mm diameter
7) Oil used- Alpha ZN220
8) Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
9) Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
10) Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
11) Open space- according to requirement
12) Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
13) The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Biomass Briquetting Press Features:
1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes.
2) Jamming free operations with minimal noise.
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system.
4) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber.
1) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
2) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
3) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
4) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
5) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
6) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
7) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
8) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
9) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10 Pieces Per Month
- 30 Days
- Standard Packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
13, Galaxy Industrial Estate, Survey No. 275, Nr. Grevity Casting, Shapar (Veraval), Rajkot, Gujarat, 360024, India