Clients can avail from us Biomass Briquetting Machine, which is manufactured with highly qualitative metallic and non-metallic components. Offered machine widely used for transforming agro, industrial and forestry waste into eco-friendly fuel. It is tested by our well-trained quality controllers on different parameters in order to ensure its flawlessness. Our team of logistic personnel timely deliver this machine at the premises of clients so as to assure their convenience. Owing to its high efficiency, low maintenance, robust construction, prolonged functional life and reliable operations, offered Biomass Briquetting Machinery is highly appreciated by our clients.
Owing to immense years of industry experience and domain expertise, our organization has become an eminent enterprise involved in offering Biomass Briquetting Machine. Our offered machine is widely demanded across the world for its smooth operation, optimum performance, low maintenance and energy saving features. We design and develop this range in conformity to the international standards inculcating the latest machines and cutting-edge technology. Also, this machine is directly loaded into the extrusion press for coating on cut wires
- Machine name: Bio Mass Briquetting Plant
- Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
- Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
- Briquette shape: square,round,hexagonal
- Production Capacity : 1000-1500 kg/hr
- Motor & electric closet: high quality
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
- Finished Product Shape: cylindrical
- Length of Briquette: as per order
- Machine color: as per order
Raw Materials Used In Biomass Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
Biomass Briquetting Machine Features:
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Biomass Briquetting Machine Advantages
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
"Our wide range of products include Briquetting Press such as Jumbo Briquetting Press, Mechanical Briquetting Press, Biomass Briquette Press, Cow Dung Biofuel Briquette Press and Bio Fuel Briquetting Press."
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..