Biomass Briquetting Machine
Product Code : BBM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
Clients can avail from us Biomass Briquetting Machine, which is manufactured with highly qualitative metallic and non-metallic components. Offered machine widely used for transforming agro, industrial and forestry waste into eco-friendly fuel. It is tested by our well-trained quality controllers on different parameters in order to ensure its flawlessness. Our team of logistic personnel timely deliver this machine at the premises of clients so as to assure their convenience. Owing to its high efficiency, low maintenance, robust construction, prolonged functional life and reliable operations, offered Biomass Briquette Machine is highly appreciated by our clients.
Owing to immense years of industry experience and domain expertise, our organization has become an eminent enterprise involved in offering Biomass Briquetting Machine. Our offered machine is widely demanded across the world for its smooth operation, optimum performance, low maintenance and energy saving features. We design and develop this range in conformity to the international standards inculcating the latest machines and cutting-edge technology. Also, this machine is directly loaded into the extrusion press for coating on cut wires
1) Machine name: Bio Mass Briquetting Plant
2) Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
3) Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
4) Production Capacity : 1000-1500 kg/hr
5) Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
6) Briquette shape: Square, Round, Hexagonal
7) Motor & electric closet: High quality
8) Finished Product Shape: cylindrical
9) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
10) Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
11) Machine color: as per order
12) Length of Briquette: as per order
Raw Materials Used In Biomass Briquette Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
1) Finished product shape- Cylindrical
2) Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
3) Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
4) Form of raw material- Powder
5) Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
6) Oil used- Alpha ZN220
7) Finished product size- 90mm diameter
8) Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
9) Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
10) Open space- according to requirement
11) Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
12) Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
Biomass Briquetting Machine Features:
1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
2) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
4) The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
5) Jamming free operations with minimal noise
Biomass Briquette Machine Advantages:
1) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
2) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
3) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
4) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
5) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
6) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
7) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
8) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
9) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
13, Galaxy Industrial Estate, Survey No. 275, Nr. Grevity Casting, Shapar (Veraval), Rajkot, Gujarat, 360024, India